WaferWire is looking for Product Designer 3 for a client in Redmond, WA
Role: Product Designer 3
As the foundation for teamwork and intelligent communications, Teams is a highly extensible hub and conversational canvas for first and third-party integrations. Our team’s mission is to drive Teams adoption using 3rd party Independent Software Vendor (ISV) apps and services and the Teams platform capabilities on which these apps and services are built on.
In this role, you will own a broad charter that impacts developers, IT pros and end-users. The role will involve working closely with external Partners in the healthcare, legal and government sectors, including multi-disciplinary teams in the planning, development, and deployment of innovative 3rd party solutions that integrate with the Microsoft Teams platform. You need to be able to drive successful collaboration across these various groups while maintaining a focus on partner and customer requirements and the mutual strategic direction.
• Envision and write functionality design specifications for how a 3rd Party application would integrate with the Microsoft Teams platform
• Create user scenarios/personas using application mockups/wireframes integrating into Microsoft Teams
• Manage the partner relationship end to end from conception to launch, ensuring success for the partner at each stage of the funnel
• Track and coordinate conversations and partner related materials, ensuring that the partner is always treated as a first-class citizen, ensuring that any leads are followed up on, and making the entire lifecycle for the integration as satisfactory as possible.
• Plan and lead requirements, project, and design reviews with team
• Drive execution and demonstrate end-to-end ownership of complex, cross-group and cross-discipline projects to successful completion
• Strong knowledge of building applications for the Microsoft Teams platform, as well as Microsoft Teams administration and overall use
• Understanding of requirements gathering, building user flows, writing functional specifications and Microsoft Teams design principles
• 5 plus years of work-related experience required
• Strong technical project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills
• Experience in healthcare, legal or government sectors is a plus
• Proficient in existing web and mobile applications/technologies
• Good problem-solving skills with an ability to think strategically, creatively, and critically about product features and user scenarios in the enterprise space
• The ability to wear many hats, learn quickly and change direction when needed
• Innate curiosity and ability to self-start in an ambiguous and rapidly changing startup environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical