WaferWire is looking for Web developer 2 for a client in Redmond, WA
Role: Web Developer 2
We are looking for people who are energized by innovating the tools that support every stage in a game’s life cycle. As game creators evolve to deliver their titles as Games-as-a-Service, we are supercharging our developer tools to support accelerated production environments, agile back-end infrastructure, and live ops services.
Are you passionate about working with modern Web technologies and developing intuitive user experiences? You should join us.
In this role, you will be part of the engineering team creating web experiences that enable our Marketing and Communications teams generate, and publishing content that will attract, retain, and drive engagement of game creators as they choose Microsoft's technology offerings for building their games. An example of your responsibilities will include
· Build web pages in React, and creating common components
· Building application server controllers using to ASP.NET core
· Build new user experiences and address customer feedback
· Write automated test cases to maintain a high bar of code quality
· Incorporate standard methodologies to ensure the user experience is Accessible, Secure, Localizable, and Performant.
· 4+ years of professional web development experience
· A self-motivated teammate who is passionate about code quality
· Experience with web testing technologies like Jest, or Jasmine
· Experience with TypeScript
· Experienced with ASP.Net and ASP.NET core
· Experience with C#
· Previous experience building services utilizing Azure storage and compute technologies