WaferWire is looking for Web developer 3 for a client in Redmond, WA
Role: Web Developer 3
Are you passionate about working with modern Web technologies and developing micro services which run at scale? You should join us.
In this role, you will be part of the engineering team creating web experiences that enable our Marketing and Communications teams generate, and publishing content that will attract, retain, and drive engagement of game creators as they choose Microsoft's technology offerings for building their games. An example of your responsibilities will include
· Build web pages in React, and creating common components
· Implementing a Content Management System (CMS) and content publishing pipeline
· Building application server controllers using to ASP.NET core
· Upgrade services to use AAD based Authentication
· Build new user experiences and address customer feedback
· Write automated test cases to maintain a high bar of code quality
· Incorporate standard methodologies to ensure the user experience is Accessible, Secure, Localizable, and Performant.
· 9+ years of professional web and service development experience combined
· A self-motivated teammate who is passionate about code quality
· Deep understanding of ASP.Net and ASP.NET core
· Expertise in C# development
· Experience with TypeScript