Waferwire is looking for Program Manager for a client in Redmond.
Role: Program manager
• Contribute to the building of a compliance, analytics program to support multiple lines of business’ service compliance.
• Work collaboratively with internal and business stakeholders to operate compliant processes.
• Help identify potential control automation and enhancement opportunities
• Provide and interpret security, compliance service metrics, key performance indicators and other reporting data. Create executive summaries and brief colleagues, peers, on noncompliance events.
• Monitor & respond to compliance events, vulnerabilities, exposures, and policy compliance issues.
• Create technical documentation such as case records, troubleshooting guides, standard operating procedures, and frequently asked questions.
• Project management skills with ability to schedule, track and execute projects.
• Coordinate and direct detection, response efforts across stakeholder and partner teams for compliance.
• Ability to work with engineering teams to build in requirements and define/develop compliant requirements within current and future services and products
• Maintain mechanisms to understand compliance management practices for services required across the businesses.
• Technical Program Management experience in a large-scale service implementation environment.
• Prior experience in managing application and identity, security, compliance adherence projects.
• Experience in developing correlations between disparate event sources and data sets.
• Technical understanding of Cloud, Web Technologies and preferable to have a development background.
• Proven Relationship Management skills in order to create, maintain and enhance relationships between vendor and Microsoft.
• Minimum 4 years of relevant security, compliance program management experience.
• Results-oriented, determined, and experienced program manager with a good understanding of one of more of the following audits/certifications/attestations: SOC1, SOC2, ISO27001/18/34, EUMC, HIPAA, GDPR and/or FedRamp
• Strong comprehension of security trends, emerging threats and calculating risk to recommend/take proper courses of action
• Good Analytical and Reporting skills. Knowledge in Power BI, Handling BLOB storage and Dashboard generation are necessary.
• Implementing Automation solutions as part of continual service improvement systems.
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
• Work collaboratively across a broad spectrum of Microsoft employees, vendors, technologies, products, and services.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects, able to work both independently and as part of a project team in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
• Tools: Expert Microsoft Excel, Understands pivot tables, Slicers, Reporting, Power BI, SharePoint, Bigdata systems like ADL, Kusto, Ability to use Microsoft Viso and MS Project.