WaferWire is looking for Program Manager for a client in Redmond, WA
Role: Program Manager
- Keeps information and documentation about the program, the inner mechanics for program delivery, and learning materials current and updated on Teams, OneNote, and Sharepoint
- Own the program processes within the infrastructure for ERG, Leadership Development, and D&I Workstream - ensuring controls are in place, processes are followed for sustainability and continuity, and helping users troubleshoot issues that occur
- Help manage our support inboxes, owning individual email cases and supporting participants who are submitting requests to facilitate or register for a cohort
- Provide support and manage logistics for calls, events, programs updates, and alignment meetings. This includes scheduling, managing invites, organizing project plans, and ensure that events are well-attended and that everyone has an excellent experience.
- Manage our online events calendars and announcements that we share with the Division or other appropriate platforms
- Write and execute communication to the community about upcoming events, announcements, and notifications from the Chief of Staff Office
- Help build and execute an onboarding program for leaders/facilitators, including developing an automated welcome email series and building an online knowledge base that answers questions
- Provide general administrative support across the various workstreams
- Act as an internal advocate for our communities, routing community feedback to appropriate teams, and recognizing participants for their contributions in the programs they're involved in
- Identifies key learning and insights, and provides recommendations on when to surface to the senior leadership team, at the divisional townhalls or Q&As, and documentation
- Manages stakeholders involved (sponsors, participants, and manager) to ensure all are kept in the loop - this includes but is not limited to, written communication updates, powerpoint presentations with speaker notes, and other forms of media to promote transparency and progress of the programs
- Identifies opportunities for maximum efficiencies in our operational mechanisms, creates a cohesive plan for operational durability, and executes against the changes required to continuously improve
Instructor and Coach
- Lead partnerships across stakeholders, learners, and facilitators and being the face/point of contact to ensure there is meaningful engagement across all programs
- Advise and coach to lead inclusively, facilitate with diversity in mind, and builds confidence in participants empowering them to see themselves as part of the change
- Role model inclusive behaviors, always keeping in mind that what we say and do matter to lead the way in creating an inclusive environment
- Engages deeply with various communities like ERGs, Learning Cohorts, and D&I Experimentation teams and facilitate connections of people, ideas, and collaboration as a way to proactively practice being an inclusive leader
- Seizes conversations as a means to educate, teach, and role model for others how to act with civil discourse, respect, and trust
- Enable community building and professional growth opportunities across the organization
- Proven effectiveness driving multi-stakeholder planning processes and cross-team projects to desired results.
- Demonstrates cultural competencies and inclusive behaviors.
- Works effectively with people at all levels of an organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to build trust, influence, and relationships with diverse people and groups.
- Deep understanding of community and how external and internal challenges affect employees experiences.
- Experience in strategic program design, program management, execution, and evaluation.
- Highly self-motivated with a drive, initiative, and capacity for hard work.
- Thrives in collaboration and can operate autonomously
- Creative thinker and problem solver with a bias towards thoughtful action.
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to distill information into concise communication materials, ability to tailor language and detail to the audience, and use of multiple communication mediums to distribute information.
- May have experience in Learning and Development, Channel Partnering, Project and Program Management, NGO experience, Customer Advisory, and more