WaferWire is looking for Program Manager Non–Tech 3 for a client in Redmond, WA
Role: Program Manager Non-Tech 3
The Strategic Sourcing organization is looking for an experienced program manager who will lead a complex initiative involving supply chain architecture, business development and commercial innovation.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter with proven skills in driving key initiatives through engagement with external and internal partners and have a solid business acumen. The candidate should be a problem solver, relentless and resourceful, able to drive change, creative and willing to work with and through others to be successful. Should have strong executive verbal and written communication skills as well as analytical thinking.
Characterize a problem statement, quantify a value proposition and solution approach, structure and lead a cross functional team towards a solution that will enable the organization to scale and meet business outcomes. The candidate will have overall accountability to successfully deliver the project on time and in full.
Establish and manage a program management structure including meetings cadence, communication, and reporting plans (with stakeholders and senior leadership team), set OKR’s and overall program schedule.
Lead, guide and support multiple workstreams through the design and implementation of new business models including identification of change impacts to people, process, and structure, stakeholder identification and alignment, appropriate communication and feedback loops, success measures, training, organizational readiness, and long-term sustainability.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, Supply Chain Management, engineering, or related discipline is required.
- 8+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing, NPI, or Planning organization, preferably in consumer electronics industry.
- 8+ years of experience in process improvement or program management roles. Strong project management/process improvement experience
- Ability to lead and coach project team members in cross functional areas: supply chain planning, strategic sourcing and manufacturing. Proven track record for identifying risks and implementing mitigations successfully.
- Effectively design and execute change initiatives from project initiation to finish. Successfully manage large scale change and influence in a matrixed organization.
- Strong relationship management ability including gaining senior leadership buy in. Prior experience in managing by influence across multiple teams across an organization.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal collaboration skill, clear and succinct delivery
- Analytical and capable of developing and using models for building and justifying business cases. Balanced with an ability to convert data to insights.