WaferWire is looking Product Designer 3 for a client in Redmond, WA
Role: Product Designer 3
Visual design and a passion for user experience. Designs user interfaces and design system components for software products. Works cross-functionally with design (including UX, research, and content), PM, and engineering to help with planning projects, logistics, gathering materials and assets, and helping to meet deadlines. Works independently to create high fidelity designs but collaborates with others throughout the process. Follows design language and established design principles. Writes functionality design specifications when necessary. Generates design ideas; presents and sells designs to product group. Understands customer needs and motivations and integrates them into product design to contribute to user features and functionality. Audits experiences to inform design decisions and directions, maps out workflows, creates many design explorations, determines best design for the situation, and crafts design guidance. Acts as consultant to other team leads.
- 5 plus years work-related experience required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a lead role.
- Strong knowledge of user interface and functionality design required. Strong creative skills and ability to generate design ideas required.
- Advanced experience in creating and implementing user flows, wireframes, style guides, hi fidelity designs, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams is required.
- Fluency with Figma required.
- Must be familiar with industry standards and trends.
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team required.
- Must have ability to own and drive projects as well as mentor junior designers.