WaferWire is looking for Application Developer 4 for a client in Redmond, WA
Role: Application Developer 4
- The candidate will have 5+ years of enterprise level consulting experience
- Hands-on customer consulting delivery experience on Microsoft 365 Technologies with an emphasis on enablement of digital transformation and employee experience
- Significant experience designing and managing large O365 environments and Modern Workplace solutions (specifically SharePoint Online, Yammer, Teams, etc.) including migrations, integration, and deployment.
- Strong experience in pre-sales and delivery of Microsoft solutions resulting in accelerated customer adoption and usage
- Architecture and Design experience on Large Complex Enterprise solutions including Modern Work solutions
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft partner ecosystem preferred
- Experience or specialization in Adoption and Change Management preferred
- Ability to immediately establish credibility with partner Architects and stakeholders
- Must have proven experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource/multi-workstream complex projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction and quality.
- Demonstrated capability to develop IP specifically: Consultative Sales, Consulting Delivery Guidance
- Demonstrated communication and planning skills with the capability to build and deliver high quality PowerPoint presentations