WaferWire is looking for Technical Recruiter for a client in Redmond, WA
Role: Technical Recruiter
• Responsible for recruiting top talent for all open technology related positions through a variety of channels and methods. This role has accountability for full cycle sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring.
• Communicates effectively across HR and the business hiring teams to maximize efforts to identify and hire qualified candidates.
• Manages workflow and communication through applicant tracking system.
• Partners with external staffing and recruiting agencies on contingent and retained needs, if/when appropriate
• Creates marketing strategies for unique or hard to fill positions.
• Educates internal customers on interviewing techniques and recruiting best practices. • Negotiates offers of employment including immigration and relocation support.
• Represents the company at job fairs.
• Maintains effective relationships with recruiters, external agencies, social media connections and job board partners.
• Prepares reports, analysis, and summaries for business leaders, as needed.
SUMMARY OR REQUIREMENTS
• Five or more years of related recruiting experience.
• Minimum two years of experience recruiting passive candidates specializing in Software & Hardware Development, Database Design, IT Architecture, Technical Program & Project Managers, Computer Science, Oracle and Cloud platforms.
• Comprehensive technical and functional knowledge of state and federal employment labor laws.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite of products with emphasis on Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
• Ability to demonstrate effective use of social media and other emerging trends and technologies.
• Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
• Excellent organizational skills and effective ability to prioritize competing obligations for a variety of customers.
• Ability to work effectively in a highly confidential, fast-paced environment producing quality work product on time and with minimal supervision.