WaferWire is looking for Pricing Analyst for a Client in Sammamish, WA
Role: Pricing Analyst
Team is accountable for accelerating Unified Support transitions for previously blocked accounts. This is done with a combination of Manual Pricing process and now an expanded eligibility program that will require a slightly different workflow. Ideal candidate will be able to do Eligibility reviews as a Primary responsibility, but intent is to cross-train with Pricing Support Analysts as well.
- Microsoft Licensing and pricing experience is a must.
- Ability to support sellers in deal coaching and closing Unified Support Deals in the region
- Strong Finance and Excel skills
- Understanding of Premier Business is desirable but not a must.
NOTE : Due to close co-ordination with Corp, this role would need flexibility in able to attend calls outside of normal business hours.
- Strong communicator, high-energy individual with good inter-personal & motivational skills
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
- Fluent in English
- Analytic skills
Core Responsibilities and Tasks
- University degree or equivalent
Engage with the field in a proactive manner to streamline eligibility review. Reduce field escalations and provide program coaching and guidance to the sellers.
Governance & Analytics
- Adhere to escalation best practices using escalation templates and approved empowerment tiers.
- Develop knowledge to ensure consistency across every timezone
- Adhere to allocation policies and custom pricing business rules. Where needed, escalate any complex scenarios to the Pricing Strategy team for an all-up deal review and business rules.