WaferWire is looking for Marketing Automation Lead- Marketo for a client in Salt Lake City, Utah
Role: Marketing Automation Lead- Marketo
We are seeking a Marketing Automation Lead to function as the key Marketo Marketing Automation Advisor for assigned client, providing guidance on Marketo campaign design, functionalities, platform integrations reporting and optimization recommendations.
- Work with account and client teams to map complex business requirements into functional implementation plans within Marketo.
- Lead the build-out of sophisticated email and integrated multi-channel campaigns to reach prospects with targeted, relevant communications through the customer journey
- Continually optimize the marketing automation channel using tactics such as A/B testing and personalization, sharing the results of those activities and implementing results into the existing and future programs
- Ensure marketing automation teams are utilizing best practices in campaign setup and execution including taking full advantage of available systems and tools to maximize results
- Collaborate across multiple teams and disciplines and participate in team planning sessions
- Continually search for and evaluate new Marketo functionality in order to evaluate new marketing automation platform functionality in order to bring the latest and greatest capabilities to our clients.
- Collaborates with other automation team members on training approach and ongoing requirements to maintain the marketing automation corporate center of excellence
- Excellent knowledge of Marketo’s marketing automation platform is a must (includes the creation of complex campaigns, segments, and assets as well as advanced automation features)
- At least 2 years’ experience consulting with internal or client teams regarding best practices in Marketo campaign set-up
- At least 2 year’s managing campaign execution with marketing stakeholders and Marketo automation teams