WaferWire is looking for Project Manager for a client in Salt Lake City, Utah
Role: Project Manager
We are seeking a Project Manager. This role requires the ability to work independently, manage client and partner relationships, as well as taking direction from other team members to support site production and additional channels.
Assignment Specific Responsibilities:
- Manage projects with cross-functional teams including: Creative, Technology, QA, User Experience/Information Architecture, Production, and Performance & Analytics
- Responsible for project managing multiple medium size, medium-complexity, launches/programs simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Manage effective meetings with clients, senior personnel and team members, providing accurate information, concise deliverables and clear expectations.
- Develop/manage project scope documents, related schedules/project plans, project resource requirements and staffing assignments.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members, agency partners and vendors.
- Coach and mentor other team members; specifically Associate Project Managers.
- Leverage strong verbal and written communication skills to further develop the relationship between the client, agency, and team.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Solid ability to shift approach between the big picture and critical details; then possess strong judgement to know when to focus on each.
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated with clients, agency teams and individuals.
- Problem/solution thinker with a strong ability to collaborate, persuade and negotiate toward solutions.
- Displays resiliency while working under pressure, in a dynamic environment, with shifting deadlines and deliverables.
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, text, etc.
- Developed project management skills and experience including:
- Schedule development, management, monitoring and oversight
- Resource management and forecasting
- Task and delivery management
- Risk identification and management
- Issue identification and management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant experience desired.
- 2-5 years of project management experience in one or more of the following fields: operations, digital technology or web development firm, IT consulting firm or strategy consulting firm.
- Experience in an agency environment, or equivalent client-side experience.
- Solid knowledge of the web and related technologies including (user experience, web development, web services, integration, application management and hosting).
- Intermediate skills in MS Office including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate skills in MS Project or other project plan software (i.e. Smartsheet).
- Awareness of production tools and proprietary software (Egnyte, JIRA, Outlook).
- Familiarity with content management systems (i.e. CMS).