WaferWire is looking for Technical Program Manager for a client in Redmond, WA
Role: Technical Program Manager
• Oversee technical outreach, support, documentation and deeply contribute to product feedback based on usage.
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to operate a compliant identity management, access control governance program.
• Help identify potential control automation and enhancement opportunities for the solutions in place.
• Provide and interpret support, service metrics, key performance indicators and other reporting data. Create executive summaries and brief colleagues, peers, on noncompliance events.
• Create technical documentation such as case records, troubleshooting guides, standard operating procedures, and frequently asked questions.
• Project management skills with ability to schedule, track and execute projects.
• Ability to work with engineering teams to build in requirements and define requirements within current and future services and products
• Maintain mechanisms to understand compliance management practices for services required across the businesses.
• Technical Program Management experience in a large-scale service implementation environment.
• Prior experience in managing application and identity, big data, database projects.
• Experience in developing correlations between disparate event sources and data sets.
• Technical understanding of Cloud, Web Technologies and preferable to have a development background.
• Excellent understanding of Database concepts, querying big data stores and application walk-thru and deployments.
• Good understanding of Identity management, service principals and Azure active directory constructs.
• Experience supporting or maintaining complex mission critical identity management systems, bigdata solutions like Azure data lake, Azure data explorer, Azure data factories etc.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, an ability to use various data collection tools and methodologies to analyse problems, determine root cause and provide feedback to product management for solutions.
• Excellent Communication Skills - verbal, listening, and written (including technical writing). Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
• Implementing Automation solutions as part of continual service improvement systems.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects, able to work both independently and as part of a project team in a fast-paced environment
• Tools: Expert Microsoft Excel, Understands pivot tables, Slicers, Reporting, Power BI, SharePoint, Bigdata systems like ADL, Kusto, Ability to use Microsoft Viso and MS Project.