WaferWire is looking for Application Developer 2 for a Client in Redmond, WA
Role: Application Developer 2
Team is looking for a self-starter developer to join our operations team and take ownership of the front end web design work as well as help with our technical needs around tools and infrastructure we use.
Team is looking for an Azure platform Developer/designer with the ability to create accessible, interactive websites / web apps (complete with backend) and a strong set of UX design skills. They will be responsible for translating high level design and functionality requirements into features and solutions with emphasis on compliance, security and scalability. They will also be engaged in database integration and reporting where they would need prior professional development experience with CRM, SQL Database and Power BI.
Top 3 Skills:
- Previous knowledge and experience developing compliant systems (ex: GDPR) – security, privacy and accessibility
- 5 years of experience designing, developing, and supporting enterprise-class web solutions
- Able to document architecture design and produce highly maintainable code.
- 5 experience with SQL database, data reporting in Power BI
- Knowledge of React and .NET
- Self-driven, highly adaptable, quick learner, able and willing to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Follow-up and documentation
- Our team is fast paced and is encouraged to implement new ideas. We are cross-organizational and work with many different teams within MSFT. This job is remote for the most part and any needs to be onsite for meetings.
- Building Modern Application on Azure
- Developing Web Application in MSFT, with the compliance that is needed
- Being the Developer, Tester and PM all in one to work independently. Freelance work is a plus