WaferWire is looking for Software Design Engineer 3 for a Client in Bellevue, WA
Role: Software Design Engineer 3
We are part of the Artificial Intelligence & Research group, looking for a strong Software Engineer to help improve our build processes, streamline our deployments, and build tooling to more actively monitor and operate our services. The role will be working on internal services deployed to Azure, and public facing products hosted on GitHub and deployed via systems such as NuGet and NPM. Hand-on knowledge of MSBuild and Visual Studio Online are needed. Experience with Travis and other popular open-source build systems is a plus.
- Improve our build processes and operability to help insure we meet the demands of our growing worldwide customer base
- As the team engineer focused on improving operability, you will help make significant contribution to how we build, test, package, deploy, and monitor our services. Our build system is currently built atop Visual Studio Online, Git, and deployed to Azure.
- C# and Azure experience, including KeyVault.
- Extensive Hands-on experience with VSO and MS Build.
- Knowledge of Travis and GitHub build infrastructure is a big plus.
- Knowledge code and package signing is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with build tools, source control, and continuous integration.
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies such as storage, networking, virtualization, and cloud services
- Experience in performance monitoring, remote administration, client/server architecture, Web application management, internet technologies and network architecture
- Demonstrated technical problem solving and debugging skills
- Good communication skills
Top 3 skills with minimum of 5 years of experience:
1. C# (Expert-level) and Azure experience, including KeyVault.
2. Knowledge of Travis and GitHub build infrastructure is a big plus
3. Hands on experience with build tools, source control, and continuous integration
Knowledge code and package signing is a plus.