WaferWire is looking for Software Design Engineer for a Client in Redmond, WA
Role: Software Design Engineer
We are currently seeking a Software Developer to join our team in Redmond, WA. Our team envisions a cloud-empowered world of endless possibilities. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate and empower. This team is reinventing the way we all work, play, learn and do business.
- You will be using sound engineering practices, tools, and standards.
- You should be willing to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Additionally, you will be part of a fun team with diverse interests and backgrounds in a supportive environment.
- You will be exposed to a broad range of problems and technologies as we are rapidly evolving our service architecture to leverage Microsoft’s cloud services assets like Azure.
- Our team works in an agile start-up like environment where we expect each team member to think out of the box to contribute and collaborate towards the mission of the team in a feature-crew setting
- As part of this team you will get exciting opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies across a variety of platforms to build the next generation application experiences for Microsoft and revolutionize the way businesses operate.
- At least five years of professional experience working with Microsoft development technologies like .NET and C#
- Strong understanding of full .NET framework
- Strong coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience building and operating a large scale service
- Experience using GitHub as version control
- Ability to facilitate peer code reviews
- Azure or Cloud experience is highly preferred
- Experience in incident management is highly preferred