WaferWire is looking for Software Design Engineer in Test for a Client in Redmond, WA.
Role: Software Design Engineer in Test
Top 3 skills
- Analyze, design and development of overall test plans for specific feature areas.
- Perform repeatable testing procedures and processes.
- Identifies test gaps and writes automated tests to mitigate gaps.
- Verification of installation instructions, APIs, triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, hardware product or system specifications.
- Interpretation and modification of code as required including batch files, make files, scripts, queries, stored procedures and/or triggers.
- Provide assistance to other testers.
- Accessibility-level issues may be the major focus.
- Project scope may include application/system performance, threading issues, bottleneck identification, writing small footprint and less intrusive code for critical code testing, tackle system/application intermitted failures etc.
- Enterprise level configuration skills.
- Primarily C# code with some a few other languages.
- WinForms and WPF developer
- Test background
- Experience with accessibility tools