WaferWire is looking for Application Developer 2 for a client in Bellevue, WA.
Role: Application Developer 2
- Drive programs/projects from project initiation through delivery.
- The main function of the Application Developer is to build, develop & deploy code, feature, bug fixes as needed.
- Design & develop new &/existing PowerBI reports.
- Oversee the S360 technical side during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include feature design, scope management, quality, and performance reporting.
- Building Cosmos, Kusto solutions for internal business partners. Develop, track, and manage codebase. Partner closely with other members of technical teams to define, leverage, develop technical requirements.
- Facilitate the User Canary Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate code development and deployment processes are followed and being utilized. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- C#, SCOPE Cosmos(USQL), KUSTO, PowerShell, PowerBI reporting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & ADO (Azure DevOps / VSO) preferred
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills and should have excellent written and verbal communication